2008 BMW M3 Sedan (E90)
Still under Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Warranty
Alpine white on black novillo premium leather
100% stock, no modifications or aftermarket equipment
Get the low price of a 2008, with the warranty and piece of mind of a newer car!!!
This car is loaded with all the options, manual transmission, alpine white paint on black novillo leather and is still covered under warranty from BMW. Buy with ease, knowing this car has never been in an accident (check CarFax), non-smoker, garaged, and has been dealer maintained with everything documented!!
Comes with the following factory options:
Electronic Damper Control (EDC)
- "M" Button
- iPod and USB integration
- Satellite Radio
- adaptive, adjustable suspension
Cold Weather Package
- Novillo Leather (upgraded)
- Split-folding seats
- Rear pass-through with ski bag
- Ambiance lighting
- Enhanced Logic 7 premium sound
- Heated seats
- Adjustable seat width/lumbar
- Rain sensor with automatic & cornering headlights
- Carbon Leather interior trim
- Shadowline exterior trim
- Tire pressure monitor
This late 2008 production car was certified by BMW after the first owner for a total of 6years/100k BMW warranty coverage; and BMW only certifies certain cars in great condition. The CPO warranty is fully transferable and will last until ~11/14 or 100k miles.
I have all the service records for this car, feel free to check them out at any BMW dealership: new rear pads and rotors (less than 6k), new front pads and rotors (less than 10k), over 60% tread on the stock Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires, no major maintenance coming. Serviced on 11/1/2013.
If you are looking at this car, I am sure you know about it; enjoy the last 4.0L V8 from BMW. It was a fun car, I just wish I could have driven it more; I was only averaging about 7k miles/year. But that means you get the low price of a 2008 with decent mileage and a current warranty!
I have priced the car very reasonably so if you are interested I would encourage you to connect with me via e-mail danfortner(AT)snet.net and then afterwards we can talk on the phone. Feel free to get an independent inspection. I can help with any logistics including showing the car during normal M-F or weekends. Will not be adding any mileage to the car other than buyer test drives.
I work at a reputable Silicon Valley software company, and have many references; buy with confidence!
I have contracted an auto broker to sell this car separate from my listings. So if you would like to use financing or the peace of mind buying from a larger corporation, let me know and I can connect you with them. They have access to over 20 finance companies to meet your specific needs.
I have a reputable auto transport company, Dependable Auto Shippers (866-298-4221), that I have used 3-times in the past. The last time I got a quote, coast-to-coast the price was $1100, which was CT to CA, so about as far as you can go. If you live closer than CT your quote will be less. I also receive a small discount on shipping through as I have used them more than once in the past; coordinate with me if you would like to use Dependable Auto Shippers.
Commentary about the pictures
- Yes I still have the dealer plates on from when I bought it, haha. Don't worry smog and registration is 100% current.
- Car comes with (immaculate) floor mats, pics where taken just after I got it detailed
- Car was always waxed with Zaino car polish (check the water beading)
- Car was garaged
Common Questions from Buyers
- Any paintwork done on the car?
- No paintwork or bodywork at all. No accidents, even on CarFax. There is one rock chip on the front bumper and one on the rear bumper that you will notice if you were to say wax the car and look very closely. There are no scratches, dents or anything larger than a pencil width.
- Do you have a carfax/autocheck available as well?
- I did not purchase a carfax. But did get one when I bought the vehicle and no accidents or registration lapses since.
- You are the second owner?
- Yes second owner. First owner was until 38k miles, then it was CPO certified from BMW, then I bought it from Pace BMW and drove it to 59.9k miles.
- Why am I selling?
- I have had the car for almost 3 years and would like to sell it while still under warranty; that way the buyer has more piece of mind. I am going from having 1 car that does it all, to 2 cars; purely for convenience. One car is a daily driver for commuting to work and longer trips. And then I can pickup a nicer car for around town and weekends. I am still undecided but am considering an Mercedes E550, an AMG, or possibly a Porsche or new M3. But I have to sell this car before I get to do that next step!
This car is listed on Autotrader, locally on Craigslist, and on 20+ more sites through my auto broker. If you are seriously interested in this car, I would highly encourage you to contact me before the auction ends and I will keep you posted on any potential sales.