Ford : F-450 XLT
This truck is putting down over 600 hp and 1300 tq at the wheels! It also has a DVD navigation system with bluetooth, backup camera, Ipod hookup, JL Audio components and Stealthbox Subwoofer, and TV's in rear headrests. The new tires, upgraded 60 gallon tank, hitch rails for fifth wheel or goosneck hitches, trailer wiring in the bed, and one touch return to stock power (350hp) make this truck ready to tow.
Truck is an XLT with power everything, dual power captains chairs and large center console.
- aFe Intake and aFe Turboback Exhaust w/ DPF Delete
- H&S Black Maxx Engine and Transmission Tuner w/on-the-fly power change
- Clarion touch screen DVD and Nagivation w/ipod hookup
- TV's in the headrests for back seat passengers
- Front speakers JL C5-570 5x7 separate components w/crossovers
- Rear speakers JL C5-570 5x7 separate components w/crossovers
- Subwoofer JL Stealthbox 13.5" TW5
- LineX spray in bedliner w/lifetime warranty papers
- CMI rail kit for 5th wheel or goosneck hitches
- TransferFlow 60 gallon stock location fuel tank
- Brand New Goodyear tires (x6)
If you add up the costs of these upgrades alone, its over $10,000 not including labor.
The H&S Black Maxx tuner has on the fly changing of power levels. You can go from "Hot" 600+hp for cruising around empty to stock power levels for towing at the push of a button.
This truck has the 4.88 ratio, which is the stronger ratio for towing. With all the upgrades, it gets around 15mpg highway, compared to 10-11 for the stock truck. The 6.4L is stronger than the new 6.7 and because this truck is 14,500 lbs GVW, it is smog exempt in California.
Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details.
Return policy details
|Return policy not specified.|
Read item description for any reference to return policy.
|Payment method||Buyer protection on eBay|
Money order/Cashiers cheque
Cash (in person)