Jeep : Wrangler Sahara
I am selling my 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
This jeep has 118,000 miles and is a clean CA example with absolutely no rust of any kind with a motor from a 2005 Rubicon with 19k on the clock.
Some details on the car:
- When I purchased the vehicle (unknowing to me) it had a bad (or leaky) cam bearing and when it heated to operating temperature it would lose oil pressure and the light and buzzer would come on. If it didn't have a oil pressure gage or the buzzer was broke you would have never known. I didn't mind but I knew it had to be fixed. These engines are getting harder to come by since this was a common (other people had this happen so not an anomaly) problem around my year motor. I was able to source a 4.0 out of a 2005 crashed Rubicon that had less than 20,000 on the clock and had a professional Jeep business in town remove and install the new motor. This was an entire long block from oil pan to valve cover. We used my peripherals as they were in good condition and may have been replaced already considering how they look and function. As you can see by the pics below this jeep has been very well cared for and will have many more years of trusted service now that it has a new motor. It is dry as a bone underneath and is in good shape. This was not a cheap process and someone will benefit from my effort. I am looking at another vehicle to purchase and this was my "summer fun toy" and it has to go. As you can see it doesn't get off road much and hasn't spent anytime on salted wintery roads.
- As you will see by the paperwork I have all the documentation from the previous vehicle where the motor came from and the motor has the same VIN to verify it's history and mileage.
Some things that come with the jeep:
- brand new jeep cab cover (in tan from BestTop) still in original carrying case for when the top if off and it rains. This will work with the doors on or off
- Bikini top (in tan) from BestTop used for one summer with cross bar to mount it up front. Still looks brand new and is stored in the house
- HID-LED off road lights. These are about 3.5"x3.5" and sit on the window sill mounts that I had powder coated white to match the Jeep. They are brand new and come with the vehicle. They are tiny compared to the older round KC lights but brighter and use only 20 watts. I figured they would come in handy on back roads late at night or in storms when no traffic exists in the area or the occasional camping two-track type outing. They haven't been mounted (bolted on) but all wiring is complete and is a quick job since everything else is complete.
- Full stereo integration with custom sub box with 10" sub carpeted to match the interior color. A new amp, deck unit and all new 5 1/4 speakers both in the sound bar and dash (by your knees). I was able to remove the 4x6" speakers from factory with an easy aftermarket plate to accommodate the larger circular speaker.
This runs like a dream and will make someone very happy. Please bid to win as this will sell before the end of the week. I will not deal with any dealers or car brokers so please don't contact me as I will not respond.
You will be required to paypal $1,000 within the first 2 days after you have won the auction and pay in full and arrange for travel within 7 days. Buyer to pay for all shipping and associated costs of purchasing including but not limited to axes, fees, title transfer, etc.
NOTE: I have many pictures and would be happy to email them to anyone who wants to see something that I didn't post. I tried to pick a good assortment of them to get a general sense of the vehicles condition. Nothing has been left out intentionally and I would be happy to share.
If you have any questions please let me know and I will be happy to respond. Good luck on bidding!!!
On Feb-17-14 at 17:55:38 PST, seller added the following information:
Note: Added 2/17/2014
I have pictures of the new motor before it went in and also the jeep with the motor out of it as well for reference. I can't emphasize enough how clean this new motor is and looks like a brand new crate motor. If anyone would like additional photo's please ask me a question and provide your email and I will send them directly to you.
Thanks for the interest.
Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details.
Return policy details
|Return policy not specified.|
Read item description for any reference to return policy.
|Payment method||Buyer protection on eBay|
Money order/Cashiers cheque
Cash (in person)