1990 Nimble Boats 30 33ft Sailboat Cruiser, Great Condition, Low Hours!
Best Offer Available1990 Nimble Boats 30
Top Line Information
1990 Nimble Boats 30 33ft Sailboat. Wheel steering with pedestal instrumentation, shoal draft, Dutchman main sail, roller furling Boom, refrigerator, AC with heat, inverter microwave, 2 burner stove oven, pressure hot and cold water, shower, all interior teak and sleeps 6.
For sale and located in San Jacinto, California 92582
At our company we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid please read the descriptions thoroughly and view all pictures.
Included Standard Equipment
Hours of Operation
INSPECTIONS: Nationwide Inspections, Inc. is a full service property inspection company providing a wide variety of technical INSPECTIONS, EVALUATIONS, INVESTIGATIONS, APPRAISALS AND EXPERT WITNESS SERVICES “NATIONWIDE”. Our menu of services includes, but is not limited to; automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, marine vessels, generators, RV’s, ATV’s and bicycles. NATIONWIDE will provide you with the level of expertise needed from our network of over 3800 inspectors, including ASE CERTIFIED AND MASTER CERTIFIED technicians, licensed appraisers, investigators and engineers throughout the nation. Call us at 1-800-849-3005 and let us exceed your expectations.
We believe that customers make the best decisions when they are provided with good information in a timely fashion. We do not believe that you should be pressured into making a purchase. We won't try to get your business by creating a false sense of urgency or by bringin up a "special to get you to buy." what we will do is answer your questions and help you select the right warranty for you. For instance, if you mileage is getting close to a cut-off for a lower-priced warranty, we believe you should know.
Payment Types:Certified Funds and Institutional Financing
Fees:TERMS OF SALE:
By clicking the Buy It Now Button, or by submitting an offer you agree to the following terms.
1. The buyer is to contact the seller within 24 hours to discuss payment and transportation details or contact us for the seller contact information at 877-853-9037.
2. Payment is made directly to the seller. We recommend to our sellers to accept cash or bank wire.
3. The seller must receive payment in full within 7 days.
4. The buyer has had an inspection prior to the purchase or understands fully the condition of the vehicle and is sold as is. All vehicles are for sale by owner. Vehicle Deals does not own any vehicles nor do we collect any monies from the buyer or seller after the sale is complete.
5. Buyers are responsible for any costs incurred in obtaining possession of the vehicle as well as sales tax and registration fees.
6. Vehicle Deals is a third party marketing company and are not responsible for any accidental errors or misrepresentation in the vehicle listing. Any errors will be corrected immediately upon notification. We reserve the right to end an auction at our discretion.
7. It is a possibility that a vehicle on auction is subject to prior sale. Upon notification from the vehicle owner we will end the auction immediately.
Please contact us at 877-853-9037 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and/or need assistance with completion of a sale. Customer Service is our #1 priority and we would appreciate notification of any issues that may arise.
Customers with zero or negative feedback on eBay Motors please contact us prior to bidding. Otherwise, we reserve the right to cancel your bid. Understand this is only to protect the integrity of the auction. Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of the auction close and the purchase transaction completed within 7 calendar days. We reserve the right to re-list or sell the vehicle in the event of a non-paying bidder.
These are the principles we live by and our pledge to our customers: The technology we use to do business may constantly change but sound business and marketing practices do not.
Innovation: We are committed to the concepts of continuous quality service and process improvement. To continually review all phases of our system in an effort to provide a level of service second to none.
Shipping and handling
Return policy details
|Return policy not specified.|
Read item description for any reference to return policy.
|Payment method||Preferred/Accepted||Buyer protection on eBay|
Other - See seller's payment instructions