1985 Seaswirl Boat and a 1985 trailer, NO RESERVE
PLEASE READ AD IN FULL PRIOR TO BIDDING!
TODO POSTOR NUEVO EN EBAY, O PRIMERA VEZ APOSTANDO, O POSTOR CON "0" INFORMACION, TENDRA QUE COMUNICARSE CON NUESTRA OFICINA Y DAR SU NOMBRE Y TELEFONO ANTES DE APOSTAR. SINO LA CONCECUENCIA SERA QUE LA APUESTA SERA CANCELADA! (714) 991-6044.
Up for auction is a 1985 Seaswirl boat and a 1985 trailer that was recently donated to a national charitable foundation and is being sold with NO RESERVE.
The boat is equipped with a 6cyl engine. It’s fairly well equipped with most of the options. The seats are red and appear to be in decent condition, although a good detail will make a huge difference. The exterior of the car is white and is showing signs of wear and is faded. It has a few door dings and scratches. The tires appear to HAVE ROUGHLY 40% road life left. Please refer to the photos included in this auction for more description details.
This boat does Not start.
***The boat is 18 feet long****
*** There is an electrical problem with this boat and the boat needs a new battery****
Seaswirl vin:BRCX671CD585 CF: 0127JE
Trailer vin: 1T0BS14S6FS083856 PLATE: 4FF2744
This boat comes with a clear California Title and its Registration was valid through 12/05 and the trailer registrations is PERM. All taxes, fees, and penalties due to the DMV, are the responsibility of the buyer.
This boat was donated! Therefore we do not have ANY information regarding the history or condition of the boat other than what we can see. We do not perform any physical or mechanical inspections on the boat. No boats are test driven so we cannot vouch for any drivability nor condition of the motor or transmission unless it is evident when the boat is dropped off. We can only describe what is evident. There may be other problems with the boat which are not apparent, visible or known. We are not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete descriptions of the boat. We make every effort to photograph details, however, if something is missed or damage is not shown that is not our responsibility. The buyer has every opportunity to inspect the boat PRIOR to bidding. If you cannot inspect the boat prior to bidding then you are bidding at your own risk. Every boat is sold in “as is” and “where is” condition. Once the boat is paid for and leaves our lot there are NO REFUNDS and NO RECOURSE. Buyers may schedule an appointment to view any boat by calling (714) 991-6044.
· Deposit must be received within 24 hours of the end of the auction. Full payment is required within three (3) days of the end of the auction.
· All auctions are subject to a doc fee as follows:
o $75.00 for boat under $1,000
o $100.00 for boats over $1,000 and $50.00 for every $1,000 thereafter
· Boats not paid for in full within three (3) days of end of auction will be subject to a penalty of $50.00 plus $20.00 PER DAY in storage fees (storage fees are not negotiable and must be paid prior to release of boat).
· Boats not paid for within one week of end of auction will result in buyer’s privileges revoked and boat to be relisted on ebay.
We accept cash, credit card (Visa and MC only) and PayPal (up to $1,000.00) only. Cashier’s checks may be used for payment but boat will not be released until cashier’s check clears (up to three business days).
All cars are sold in AS IS and WHERE IS condition with all faults
– known and unknown, described or not described. Should there be ANY mechanical issues
discovered after the purchase of the boat there will be no recourse offered by
the Seller. The Buyer will be 100%
responsible for any problems discovered after the boat leaves the lot. Seller makes NO warranties as to the
condition of any boat. Descriptions and
photos contained herein may not be accurate and buyer is 100% responsible for
inspecting the boat prior to bidding. NO
REFUNDS will be given on any purchased boat under any circumstances. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Pick Up Location and Contact Information
All winning bidders are responsible for picking up their boat(s) at our lot located at 928 E. Vermont Ave, Anaheim, CA 92805. Call our offices at (714) 991-6044 if you have any questions or wish to schedule an appointment to view a car.
· There is NO Buy It Now price so please do not ask.
· We reserve the right to end any auction early for any reason.
· We do not accept trades nor can you trade your boat for another boat we have listed on ebay.
· We do not sell parts off any boat and boats will not be parted out.
· DO NOT BID if you do not intend to complete the transaction.
· CALL US if you have any questions PRIOR to bidding (714) 991-6044.
· We reserve the right to block any bidder for any reason.
· By placing a bid you acknowledge that you have read and understand and agree to the terms of this listing.
· All boats are delivered at our location. Buyers are responsible for picking boats up or arranging their own transportation.
· All sales are FINAL!
Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details.
Return policy details
|Return policy not specified.|
Read item description for any reference to return policy.
|Payment method||Preferred/Accepted||Buyer protection on eBay|
Money order/Cashiers cheque
Cash in person
Other - See seller's payment instructions